Though I’ve spent my four years in college studying marketing and international relations, my work history reflects more of the variety of experiences I’ve collected.
Senior Marketing Specialist | ASPE Training | July 2016
Marketing Specialist | ASPE Training | December 2015
Marketing Intern | ASPE Training | October 2014 – November 2015
- Manage and produce all direct mail strategies and processes, as well as oversee vendor relationships
- Manage and produce effective AdWords campaigns. Responsible for the successful creation, management and optimization of a campaign with a constant CTR above 12%.
- Manage email content database, email schedule, design and distribution of marketing emails.
- Responsible for keyword research, implementing a basic SEO structure across multiple websites, link building, and creating, optimizing and syndicating content.
- Conduct monitoring and measurement of both direct and digital campaigns. Analyze and understand historical data with the goal of increasing future revenue and bookings.
- Responsible for scheduling twitter updates on promotions, products, content and more using Hootsuite and managing multiple blogs via the WordPress platform.
- Responsible for content creation, management and hosting monthly web seminars on various high-level topics.
- Create enticing written copy for catalogs, brochures, and landing pages to convey clear messages that increase brand awareness, and revenue traffic.
Staff Lead | Regal Entertainment Group | April 2012 – September 2015
- Interact with customers on a daily basis and provide superior service to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty and resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
- Perform monetary transactions and keep accurate records in a multitude of fast-paced environments, while contributing to the synergy of various teams in the workplace.
- Responsible for increasing the sale of inventories through personal selling and marketing set ups.
- Employee of the month: October 2012, August 2013.
Wake County Pool Safety Inspector | Wake County Department of Environmental Services | July 2014 – August 2014
- Inspected public swimming facilities throughout Wake County in order to ensure compliance with state and local government regulations to protect the health and safety of citizens
- Teamed with county supervisors and pool operators to improve their processes for compliance with regulations. Worked independently to make crucial decisions regarding the functioning of each pool inspected.
- Top producer of weekly inspections; increased county percentage of pools inspected from previous summers.
American Marketing Association Member | 2016
Google AdWords Certified | December 2015-2016
Publicity Committee | Alexander Hamilton Scholars | November 2015
Study Abroad | Université Catholique de Lille | May-June 2014
Volunteer | Northern Wake Senior Center | June 2008 – July 2011
Conversational French and basic Italian
Direct Mail Marketing
Marketo Automation Software
Google AdWords and Analytics
Adobe Creative Suite
HTML, minimal PHP
Basics of SPSS, SAS Analytics, Salesforce, BPMN